Congratulations to Attorney Peter Gojcaj for being named a Go To Lawyer in Business Litigation by Michigan Lawyers Weekly! Only 25 attorneys throughout the State of Michigan were selected for this honor. “Go To Lawyers” are recognized as top lawyers in their area of practice.
Michigan Lawyers Weekly states that a Go To Lawyer is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statues and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
Peter Gojcaj is a Shareholder and the CFO at Beier Howlett and specializes in business and commercial law and litigation, municipal law and litigation, construction accident defense, personal injury defense, school law, as well as landlord/tenant law and real estate. His litigation background includes jury and non-jury trials, arbitrations, and administrative hearings.
He has authored numerous articles and spoken at many seminars. He is an active member with the State Bar of Michigan, the Oakland County Bar Association, the Albanian American Bar Association, and one of the co-founders of the Albanian American Chamber of Commerce. He also donates his time to various causes and committees, but most importantly spends time with his wife, six children, and cares for his elderly parents. He also contributes to the Knights of Columbus where he has donated time and effort helping with charitable enterprises, communities, families, youth, and adolescents. He is also a member of the St. Thomas More Law Society which is a public interest group that defends religious freedom, families, and family values.
Congratulations on this well-deserved honor, Peter!