“I believe that in addition to knowledge and experience, empathy is a necessary trait for an attorney to possess. It’s important to be able to see and to understand all perspectives involved. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with the attorneys and staff at Beier Howlett and I look forward to serving the municipalities to the best of my ability.”
Tracy joins Beier Howlett with more than 16 years of experience as an attorney. She is a part of the legal team that represents Beier Howlett’s municipal clients as well as the Assistant Prosecutor. She also specializes in and has extensive experience in family law and criminal defense. Tracy is proficient in conducting legal research, drafting and filing pleadings, and negotiating with opposing counsel.
Tracy is a graduate of the University of Detroit School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctorate. She was extremely active in extracurricular activities while at law school including a St. Thomas More Society Board Member, a Women’s Law Caucus Member, as well as a Moot court and Mock trial competitor. Tracy completed her undergrad at Albion College where she was on the Dean’s list and the Women’s Varsity Soccer Team which later was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2013.
She also had the opportunity to study abroad in Venice for a semester. Tracy was the recipient of many scholarships while attending Albion College including: the Webster Scholarship, Hotchkiss Foundation Scholarship, Michigan Competitive Scholarship, and the Valassis Giving Committee Scholarship. Being awarded all of these scholarships is a testament to her work ethic and dedication to all she puts her mind to.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Albion College, B.A., 2002
Admitted to Practice
- Michigan, 2005
- Eastern District of Michigan, 2010
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal Law
- Past St. Thomas More Society Board Member
- Women’s Varsity Soccer Team for Albion College-Team inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2013
- Studied in Venice, Italy
- State Bar of Michigan
- Criminal Law Section-State Bar of Michigan
- ICLE Family Law Certificate Recipient, 2010
- Executive Board Member at local preschool
- PTA member and volunteer at local elementary
- Active in personal Church community
- Active in local soccer community
T: 248 | 645-9400
F: 248 | 645-9344