Beier Howlett’s probate and estate planning attorneys have a wealth of experience in dealing with estates of all sizes and circumstances, from the most modest to the extremely complex. Our lawyers in the probate and estate planning practice area serve clients with compassion and understanding while offering strategic and practical advice. We offer a broad range of services to help determine and achieve client’s estate planning goals.
Through this practice group, comprehensive estate and trust administration services, including representation in all local probate courts are also offered.
Download and print our Checklist of Concerns outlining the critical information you should always have listed and accessible to someone.
Should you chose to meet with one of our probate and estate planning attorneys, download and print our Estate Planning Questionnaire and bring the completed questionnaire to your initial meeting.
- Estate Planning and Strategic Advice
- Income, Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Probate Administration
- Tax and Financial Planning
- Preparation of Federal Estate Tax Returns and Federal and State Income Tax Returns for Trusts and Estates
- Trust Administration
- Wills & Trusts
- Probate Litigation
- Benefit Planning
- Elder Law
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Probate Avoidance Techniques
- Preparation of Documents
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Patient Advocate Designations, including instructions regarding care at the end of life
- HIPAA Releases of Medical Records
- Trust funding
- Post-Mortem Planning
- Administration of Decedent Estates